There has been high level of community interest in the updates from the Brighter Bishop Board and Stronger Towns Board on the Town Council Meeting Agenda tonight. Registrations have taken the meeting over the maximum capacity allowed for Health and Safety. The Town Council do not want to turn people away if the room is full, as it is not fair. Therefore these updates have been postponed from the agenda tonight.
In response to the high level of local concerns and clear demand for updates from Brighter Bishop Board and the Stronger Towns Board regarding the planned investments in the town from the Future Hight Streets Fund and the Stronger Towns Fund, equating to just over 50 Million Pounds investment in the town, therefore the Council have called for a full public meeting.
We will endeavour to let interested parties know that the agenda has changed for tonight.
The Public Meeting will take place on Friday 18th February 2022, 6pm at Bishop Auckland Town Hall.
If you wish to attend, please confirm attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Update – Added agenda 14th February 2022
1. Welcome and Introduction.
2. What funding is has been awarded to Bishop Auckland?
3. Who are the boards behind the funding?
4. What the projects are proposed for each fund?
5. What is the current status and what happens next?
6. How are they planning on improving communication moving forward to keep the community briefed?
7. Public Floor questions and answers (Q&A) session.