Information which you send to us through this website, either by email or through electronic forms, will be treated as follows:
- We will keep information no longer than we reasonably believe is necessary.
- We will use information only for the purpose for which you sent it.
- We may use information for statistical analysis but in such a way that your identity will not be involved.
You will not receive unsolicited paper or electronic mail from us as a result of using an electronic form unless we explicitly ask for and get your permission. We will not pass on your email address or any of your personal details to other organisations.
Unless stated otherwise (for example; that you are viewing information over a secure connection) information transmitted over the internet is not secure and we cannot accept responsibility for misuse of information intercepted in this way.
All emails and any associated attachments received by our client will be electronically intercepted and examined for viruses etc. This is purely routine and any delay will be kept to a minimum.
- Data Protection Policy
- Privacy Notice for residents and the Public
- Privacy Notice for Staff, Councillors and Role Holders
- Document Retention and Disposal Policy
- Subject Access Request Policy
If you are under the age of 16
Please get permission from a parent or guardian before using our website. We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example; your home address, telephone or email details).
What are Cookies?