Office Closed for External Works – 16th May 2023
Due to some necessary external works to the Council Building, the office will not be open during office hours to Read more.
Annual Town Meeting and Annual Town Council Meeting, 16th May 2023
The next Annual Town Meeting of Bishop Auckland Town Council will be held at the Town Council Offices, 54 Kingsway, Read more.
Coronation Celebrations come to town
As Coronation weekend arrives, Bishop Auckland Town Council are thrilled to have supported numerous coronation activities across the town. Read more.
Steaming From Past to Future, 5th May 2023
The ‘Steaming From Past to Future’ event, presented by the Mayor of Bishop Auckland, Councillor Michael Siddle is to be Read more.
Bishop Auckland Food Festival: Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd April 2023
Bishop Auckland Food Festival returns to the town this weekend, bringing celebrity chefs, street food traders, live entertainment and fun Read more.
Community Crime Prevention Evening, 3rd May 2023
Community Crime Prevention Evening in association with Durham Constabulary’s Bishop Auckland Neighbourhood Policing Team and the Safer Durham Partnership at Read more.
Bishop Auckland Local News
Northern Echo News Articles
These news articles are automatically generated from the Northern Echo RSS feed, using the Bishop Auckland keyword:
Northern Echo RSS
- Truckfest brings the crowds to action-packed weekend in County Durham 4th June 2023
- Kynren, Bishop Auckland, live show on shortlist for award 3rd June 2023
- Political row over plans to revitalise Bishop Auckland town centre 3rd June 2023
- Darlington Samaritan Chris Hunt starts his epic bike ride 2nd June 2023
- Building society invests in Bishop Auckland branch move 2nd June 2023
- Arriva County Durham and Darlington bus services threatened with cuts 1st June 2023
- Proposed cuts to County Durham and Darlington Arriva bus services 1st June 2023
- Crackdown on knife crime ends with 170 arrests in North East 1st June 2023
- County Durham backs new North East devolution deal 31st May 2023
- 60 years since Crook Town won the Northern League title 30th May 2023
- The Beamish Run is back for vintage cars, commercials and motorcycles 30th May 2023
- Man assaulted in Bishop Auckland as police appeal for witnesses 29th May 2023
- Bishop Auckland Amateur Cup and Northern League medals sale 28th May 2023
- A68 Crash LIVE: Person hospitalised after incident near Bishop Auckland 28th May 2023
- Countryfile star searches for the unique flowers of Teesdale 27th May 2023
- Botanist Dr Margaret Bradshaw on her fears for the future of Teesdale 27th May 2023
- Bishop Auckland car cleaner fined after 'electrocution' risk 26th May 2023
- County Durham: Drug smugglers stopped on A1(M) found with 1kg cocaine 25th May 2023
- Lib Dem Amanda Hopgood enters third term as Durham council leader 25th May 2023
- Mary Kelly Foy MP's plea to improve dental services in County Durham 24th May 2023
This feature uses the Durham County Council My Durham database.
Information via Durham County Council